A SUMMER JOB THAT MATTERS
YOU could spend YOUR SUMMER as part of a team exploring some of the most beautiful natural spaces in Boulder County with kids ages 5-15 at our day camps in Boulder, Lafayette, and Longmont!
Interested? Fill out our very short interest form and we will be in touch soon to answer your questions and tell you more about Thorne seasonal staff opportunities.
CAMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Follow the links below to learn more about Thorne’s fabulous perks, pay rates, and for detailed job descriptions.
- Summer Camp Instructor
- Bilingual Summer Camp Instructor
- Extended Care Instructor
- Extended Care Assistant Instructor
WHY WORK WITH THORNE?
- FUN: A typical “day at work” is playing outside- building forts, getting muddy, splashing through creeks, all the good stuff!
- WORK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE: Inspire the next generation of environmental stewards! We believe that every kid should have an outdoor summer adventure, so 25% of our campers receive full scholarships to help ensure access for all.
- ADVENTURE: Choose your own adventure while teaching kids survival skills, nature art, crafting, scientific discovery, wild nature play, and so much more.
- COMMUNITY: Enjoy a community of staff who share your love of having fun outside, are life-long learners, and are inspired by doing work that makes a difference.
- PERKS: Thorne staff members receive pay well above minimum wage, pro deals with top outdoor companies, family discounts on camp, and discounts with several local businesses including a yoga studio and climbing gym.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE to fill out our short interest form.