WORK OUTSIDE WITH THORNE THIS SUMMER!
Do you have a passion for spending time outside and working with kids? Join the Thorne crew in leading fun outdoor day camps that have a mission of connecting youth with nature!
WHY WORK WITH THORNE?
- FUN: A typical “day at work” is playing outside- building forts, getting muddy, splashing through creeks, all the good stuff!
- ADVENTURE: Choose your own adventure while teaching kids survival skills, nature art, crafting, scientific discovery, wild nature play, and so much more.
- COMMUNITY: Enjoy a community of staff who share your love of having fun outside, are life-long learners, and are inspired by doing work that makes a difference.
- PERKS: Thorne staff receive pay well above minimum wage, pro deals with top outdoor companies, family discounts on camp, and discounts with several local businesses including a yoga studio and climbing gym.
MORE THAN JUST A FUN SUMMER JOB
Did the time that you spent outdoors as a kid fuel your love for outdoor adventures and the natural world? Thorne staff bring their love of nature to the kids in our community and help inspire the next generation of environmental stewards! We also believe that every kid should have an outdoor summer adventure, so 25% of our campers receive full scholarships to help ensure access for all. Join our trailblazing non-profit in doing this important work!
CAMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Follow the links below to learn more about Thorne’s fabulous perks, pay rates, and for detailed job descriptions.
- Summer Camp Instructor
- Bilingual Summer Camp Instructor
- Extended Care Lead Instructor
- Extended Care Assistant Instructor
- Thorne Nature Preschool Summer Camp- Lead Teacher
- Thorne Nature Preschool Summer Camp- Assistant Teacher