A SUMMER JOB THAT MATTERS
Do you have a passion for spending time outside and working with kids? Come be part of Thorne’s team of dedicated summer camp instructors and make a real impact on the lives of children and their connection to nature!
To apply, please send a statement of interest to email@example.com along with a resume.
CAMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Follow the links below to learn more about Thorne’s fabulous perks, pay rates, and for detailed job descriptions.
- Summer Camp Instructor- Lead and Assistant
- Bilingual Summer Camp Instructor- Lead and Assistant
- Extended Care Lead
- Extended Care Assistant
WHY WORK WITH THORNE?
- FUN: A typical “day at work” is playing outside- building forts, getting muddy, splashing through creeks, all the good stuff!
- WORK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE: Inspire the next generation of environmental stewards! We believe that every kid should have an outdoor summer adventure, so 25% of our campers receive full scholarships to help ensure access for all.
- ADVENTURE: Choose your own adventure while teaching kids survival skills, nature art, crafting, scientific discovery, wild nature play, and so much more.
- COMMUNITY: Enjoy a community of staff who share your love of having fun outside, are life-long learners, and are inspired by doing work that makes a difference.
- PERKS: Thorne staff receive pay well above minimum wage, pro deals with top outdoor companies, family discounts on camp, and discounts with several local businesses including a yoga studio and climbing gym.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a resume that includes at least three professional references.
- Looking for volunteer and internship opportunities? CLICK HERE for more information.
- Interested in other positions at Thorne? CLICK HERE to learn more.